So, everyone has a bucket list: things they want to do in their lives. I have some ideas of what I want to do, and taking inspiration from some other blogs on WordPress, I thought I’d make a page, to finally set in stone some of these ideas. So, here we are. I hope you like my list!
1. Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro. (Summer 2013!)
2. See all of the seven wonders of the world.
These include: Matchu Pitcchu,
Petra, Christ the Redeemer (Brazil), Great Wall of China, Giza Pyramids, Chichen Itza, Colosseum (Italy), and the Taj Mahal.
3. Write and publish a novel.
4. Write and publish a book of poetry.
5. Get married in Las Vegas.
6. See the Northern Lights.
7. Stand on both the North and South Poles.
8. Become a publishing mogul.
9. Obtain a 1st class honours degree.
10. Go on a wildlife safari and stroke a lion.
11. See all of the seven continents.
12. Go on a hen weekend to Las Vegas (The Hangover style)
13. Read War and Peace from cover to cover.
14. Finish a triathlon.
15. Study at Oxford University. (Even if it’s just a summer course)
16. Finish a marathon.
17. Build a house from foundations upwards.
18. Live in New York City
19. Go skydiving (and I really do hate heights).
20. Learn to cook a Christmas dinner (turkey included).
So this is the bucket list for now. I’m sure there might be some more ideas that pop into my head. I hope I do manage to do everything on my list; I’ll be heartily disappointed if I don’t!